Monday, January 13, 2014

Prospering

Verse of the day:
Sound thinking makes for gracious living, but liars walk a rough road. Proverbs 15:13

Sorry! I completely forgot to post yesterday. I have no idea why it completely slipped my mind (shouldn't it be a habit after 3 weeks?)

Thanks to Dave Ramsey, I am currently trying to get control of my finances. I've gotten a bit of a setback this week (I couldn't get a visa to work in the US so I no longer have a promise of a job), but I'm hanging in there. I'm up to baby step 2.

But it's not the only thing. This year, I'm trying to be wise in all aspects of my life. Wise with my money, wise with my time, and wise with my resources.

I started off the year figuring that if I manage my money properly, God would make sure I was taken care of (at least).

But there was a surprise for me! I checked the balance on my student loan, and it was almost half of what I thought it was! God is taking care of me!

If you walk with God, he will reward you, like he did me already this year.

In what ways has god surprised/rewarded you?

No comments:

Post a Comment